The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009 presents
opportunities for companies to access funds for:
- Electronic Health Records
- Health Information Exchanges (HIE)
- Expansion of broadband telecommunications in rural, unserved, and
Each ARRA program specifies eligibility requirements, usage rules,
and requirements for management of awarded funds. Our professionals have
the crucial combination of cross-industry and cross-functional expertise
needed for government contracting and grant administration. Learn about
the approaches Jimenez Consulting Solutions has developed to help
Healthcare and Telecommunications organizations apply for and manage stimulus projects. Click
here to learn
more about JCS healthcare services.
The HITECH Act of ARRA sets forth a framework for the development of
federal policy and the expenditure of federal stimulus money to advance
the design, development, and operation of a nationwide health
information technology infrastructure for the electronic use and
exchange of health information. Jimenez Consulting Solutions has
developed a comprehensive approach to assist heatlhcare organizations
and state agencies:
- Obtain current information related to incentives and grant
- Determine how they can qualify for available funding
- Evaluate existing systems to determine whether they will meet
'meaningful use' criteria
- Understand the relative benefits of
various technologies that can be used to replace or augment legacy
systems to conform with 'meaningful use'
- Design clinical workflows
that both meet ongoing ARRA/HITECH Act criteria and enhance overall
Jimenez Consulting's comprehensive approach includes:
- HIT Strategic Plan Development
- Program and Project Management
System Selection, Design and Integration
- Interoperability Design and
- Privacy and Security Services
- Workflow Design and Process
- Reporting Requirements to Meet "Meaningful Use" Criteria
- Stimulus Process Management and Control
- Customer/Physician Relationship
Jimenez Consulting Solutions has provided services to some of this
payers organizations in the areas of
Electronic Health Records (EHRs),
Health Information Exchanges (HIEs),
Improvement, Clinical Transformation, as well as,
planning and Litigation Preparedness.
As American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) applications
are approved and grants awarded, many recipients wonder:
- What will happen next?
- What do we need to do to get ready for our
- Are we ready to address the ARRA reporting requirements?
will we manage the ARRA/Broadband requirements for our award?
- How will
we effectively manage implementation of BTOP or BIP
- Do we
have our internal governance defined for this initiative?
- Do we have the
proper communication mechanisms in place for all project stakeholders?
Do we have the workforce in place to make this effort successful?
We have a comprehensive approach that can support you through the
duration of your project. To learn more about our ARRA Broadband
services, click here.