Kickoff and Initiation
Getting the right people on the right course with the correct focus
at the start of a project or program is crucial. It is
imperative that all the key stakeholders in the organization understand
the following right from the start:
- What business problem are we trying to solve?
- Why are we undertaking this effort now?
- What will the real costs and benefits be?
- What is the impact of this effort on my employees and my customers?
- Who is responsible for doing what, and when?
The professionals at JCS can help clarify and communicate these and
other important messages to all the various parties involved - from
senior executives to end users to solution and technology vendors - so
that your entire extended team is on the same page from the beginning.
We can help plan and conduct formal project and program kickoff events,
assist with getting your team on the ground, trained, and started
working. We can also define and initiate your project management and
controls processes, such as time capture, status reporting, issues
tracking, and project documentation conventions and repositories.